Thursday 1 December 2011

the warmth behind a frosty window...

Today it is December. The First of December. Possibly, one of my favorite days of the year. The sheer joy of snapping open the first window of the advent calender! It was the day when from the moment I set foot inside from the wonderful winter outside-everything somehow seemed to look golden brown! It was the day when I just sunk into a pile of fluffy cushions by a blazing fire, and sipped bitter hot chocolate- with over-sized knitted jumpers and woolly socks! I can honestly say- I don't think I have felt happier in my life. Every part of me felt like it was oozing warmth as beautiful flames dances before me and crackled in my face. 

4 comments:

  1. CHRISTMAS! Truly beautiful in every way... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great afternoon:) Ly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me feel like I was in a christmas movie :)) x
    Belief ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete